Now my mojo and I are realigning and getting back into the groove of life I thought I would share a few of my grateful journal entries...at the beginning of the year I started my grateful journal where each night before bed I jotted down in a spare diary (I had 3 this year) something that I was grateful for in the day...big or small a moment or action in the day that made me smile and feel grateful to the earth for letting me be here.
I must admit I had 8 days back in March when my friend David died that there was nothing I could muster to be grateful for. I was in shock and grieving and angry with the world then and writing anything was too painful and negative...so blank pages appeared as a tribute to my friend.
Then the Black Dog paid me a visit and dragged me out for a run down his favourite slippery path that he wanted to take me on...but with a fighting spirit and the power to write about him sent him skulking back to his kennel.
And so with a fresh attitude and a happier heart I am delighted to share my top 5 gratefuls from my journal for the past few weeks
1. Grateful for swimming 3 days in a row over Easter at the beach with Little Bit
2. Grateful for my Children sharing the house work now I'm back working
3. Grateful for a compliment on my smile...made me smile more
4. Grateful for some decent sleep free of sad dreams
5. Grateful for support from my blog friends in helping me kick the black pooch out of my head
Linking up this weekend with Bron at Maxabella Loves
Have a wonderful weekend everyone...I have some work on tomorrow then a long overdue Girls lunch!
What are you all up too?